Life lately

Botanical Garden, University of Debrecen

It's been a while since I last shared a post like this. Somehow I don't take as many lifestyle photos as before - you know, when the lemon miraculously jumps next to the tea, and every cup of coffee is accompanied by eight flowers, two fluffy pillows and three magazines. Yes, I'm talking about those beautiful compositions, that have nothing to do with real life. Several months ago I loved making them so much but now I mostly enjoy travel and nature photography. Without traveling, I would probably lose my mind to be honest. 

I've been going through a difficult time these last few months. I feel like the purpose of my whole adult life was reaching this exact point. I don't really find the words for describing my feelings - especially in English, it's a bit difficult. I think that everybody wants to feel (or imagine) that they are unique, but nothing is more frustrating when no one understands them. I know that there are millions of people who are starving, battling with an illnes or other unfortunate circumstances, and I should be grateful. I am, of course, and I am not unhappy either. I am fully aware of that I have a good life, despite of the difficulties and annoying little moments. 

But there is something deep inside me, some strange, new feeling. It is sittinh on my shoulder and whispering in my ear that 'you got stuck in this place, it's time to go'. Maybe that's my fault, beacuse I traveled a lot in the past year (but not enough). I feel like I can't stay anywhere for much long, I don't want to stuck in a job, and I don't really want to belong anywhere. 

These pictures are completely irrelevant to this topic, but it feels good to scroll through them. Summer lasted so long this year.


Nagyon rég nem szedtem össze életképeket a blogra, és valahogy azt vettem észre, hogy nem is fotózom már annyi kis "lifestyle képet", mint korábban - tudjátok, amikor odaugrik a citrom a tea mellé, vagy minden bögre kávét körbevesz nyolc szál virág, két párna, és három magazin. Igen-igen, azokra az életidegen szarokra gondolok, amiket pár hónapja még oly nagy élvezettel állítgattam össze. Most leginkább az utazásban és a természetfotózásban lelem örömömet, sőt, ha ezek nem lennének, azt hiszem, már hetekkel ezelőtt meg is háborodtam volna.

Elég fura időszakon megyek keresztül az utóbbi hónapokban. Tulajdonképpen egész felnőtt életemben mintha eddig a pontig haladtam volna. Úgy hiszem, minden ember szereti különlegesnek érezni (vagy inkább képzelni) magát, de aztán rohadtul bosszantja, amikor senki nem érti meg. Dühös saját magára, amikor az éhezőkre, a nélkülözőkre, a boldogtalanokra, a betegekre kell gondolni, mivel az ő élete tökéletes - és mégsem az. 

Persze nem vagyok boldogtalan. Teljesen tisztában vagyok vele, hogy nagyon jó életem van, minden nehézséggel és bosszúsággal együtt. A bensőmben indult el valamiféle változás, valami mehetnékérzet, ami folyton ott ül a vállamon, és a fülembe súgja, hogy "egy helyben toporogsz, ideje indulnod". Lehet, hogy én kergettem magam ebbe a helyzetbe ezzel a viszonylag sok (ám még mindig kevés) utazással, de mégis úgy érzem, sehol nincs maradásom, nem köt le semmi, és nem akarok tartozni sehová. Az ide beillesztett képek teljesen indokolatlanok, nem kapcsolódnak ahhoz, amit itt leírtam, de azért jó érzés őket végiggörgetni, és örülni annak, hogy idén milyen sokáig tartott a nyár. 


Riverside in my hometown
Autumn coffee
Sunset from our balcony
Indian summer
Debrecen main square
A little flower in the sunset
Botanical Garden, University of Debrecen
Summer is still here
An apple from our garden
Sunset is my favourite time of the day
Night lights in Debrecen
University of Debrecen
Botanical Garden, University of Debrecen
Sunset drink with bubbles on the 8th floor
Tiramisu pie
Autumn lights
Buda castle, Budapest
The last ones
Autumn sunshine
Great Forest, Debrecen
Palmhouse, Botanical garden
Coffee and memories
Botanical Garden, University of Debrecen
Hot air balloon in the sunset



Comments