Life lately


I never really loved autumn for some reason. I have some kind of seasonal depression each year which hits me at the end of September and stays with me until April. I don't like the depressing, moody, gloomy and foggy weather and I hate that we can't have dinner on the balcony anymore and that it gets dark in the afternoon. But this year we had a wonderful autumn - I can hardly remember a rainy day! 
We had brilliant sunshine even on the cooler, crispier autumn days. Just two weeks ago it was still 20°C on the balcony and I was enjoying the sunshine while reading my favourite book. If every autumn would be like this, I wouldn't hate the fact that summer is over (too much).



Valamiért soha nem szerettem különösebben az őszt. Legkésőbb szeptember végén mindig elkap az a furcsa szezonális depi, ami nagyjából áprilisig ki is tart minden évben. Nem szeretem a nyomott, szomorkás időt, azt, hogy nem lehet már kiülni az erkélyre vacsorázni. Nem bírom, hogy már délután sötét van, és olyan, mintha feleannyi idő alatt telne el egy nap. Most viszont csodás őszünk volt, alig emlékszem pár olyan napra, amikor rossz idő lett volna - még hűvösebb napokon is ragyogó őszi napsütésben volt részünk. Ilyen tényleg ritkán van. Két hete még 20 fokban üldögéltem kint a napon, és egy szál pólóban olvasgattam. Egy szó mint száz, ha minden ősz ilyen lenne, nem is utálnám annyira a gondolatot, hogy véget ért a nyár. 






What's your favourite season?


Comments