Spain, 2013


I think of the places I've been before everyday. I imagine and visit them again in my dreams: the canals and the winding, narrow streets of Venice, the cozy cafes of Paris, the breathtaking landscapes of Kefalonia, the beaches of Tossa de Mar in the sunset. Sometimes these memories are coming completely unexpectedly - and I think that these cities, beaches and mountains are just as beautiful now as they were when I saw them... but I'm no longer there. These times it seems surreal that these places exist at all and that I really was there once. I know it's a bit funny and it's really difficult for me to explain... but some people are maybe wondering what their favourite actor/writer/singer etc. is doing at the moment - and I'm wondering what my favourite places are doing :D Now for example, I'm thinking about Spain, and more accurately the city of Tossa de Mar.




Nem telik el úgy nap, hogy ne jutnának eszembe azok a helyek, ahol már jártam valamelyik utazásom során. Képzeletben újra és újra felkeresem őket: Velence kanyargós, szűk utcáit és tengerillatú csatornáit, Párizs hangulatos kávézóit, Kefalonia vadregényes tájait, vagy éppen Tossa de Mar tengerpartját. Néha teljesen váratlanul jutnak eszembe az emlékek, és arra gondolok, hogy ezek a városok és tájak most, ebben a pillanatban is ugyanolyan gyönyörűek, mint akkor - csak éppen én már nem látom őket. Ilyenkor olyan hihetetlennek tűnik, hogy egyáltalán léteznek, és én valóban jártam ott. Tudom, furcsa ez a gondolat, és nehezemre is esik elmagyarázni... de biztosan sok mindenkinek eszébe jut néha-néha, hogy vajon éppen mit csinálhat a kedvenc színésze, énekese, sportolója. Én pedig eközben azon töprengek, mit csinálnak a kedvenc helyeim. Most például Spanyolország jutott eszembe, ahol 2013-ban jártunk.




Have you ever been to Spain?


Comments